“If the rain spoils out picnic, but saves a farmer’s crop, who are we say it shouldn’t rain?”
– Tom Bar rett
Ya! Sure but now a days the Tamil Nadu’s capital seriously affected by rain. After 1943 the city is prone now. Normally this is filled with apartments, markets etc, but last one week surrounded by water, water, water.
Chembarambakkam Lake in Kanchipuram district also plays a vital role of this time. Appromatily 30,000 cusecs water released in one day. So there is no way to water running. Because,
- More population exceeding rain fall over three times
- Poor drainage systems
- Dumping garbage’s that blocked creeks
- Encroachment of Cooum River, Adyar Rivers act as a drain of rain water.
- No Infrastructure Improvement
- Occupants occupied the river banks a lake Construction.
So that the people suffer this much.
At the same time Government of Tamil Nadu other states NDRF Facebook,Twitter friends and private peoples give a helping hand to Chennai beings.